5. BT Sport - TV license and latest Android, Window or iOS operating system required. App is for your personal, non-commercial use in the UK. Visit www.ee.co.uk/btsportappterms for full info.
6. Wi-Fi Calling - Compatible phone only (check compatibility at ee.co.uk/wificallingphones). WiFi with broadband internet connection required. EE accepts no responsibility for the quality, availability or coverage of WiFi networks and calls made or received over them. All calls or texts charged as per your EE price plan.
7. Upgrade: Any request for an upgrade or renewal will be within the agreed timeframes set out in your Device Plan. If you upgrade or renew your Device Plan, you will need to agree to a new minimum period of service (in addition to any remaining minimum period of any existing agreement at the time of upgrade/renewal) and you will pay the new charges applicable to that agreement.
8. WiFi on London Underground - WiFi access in enabled stations, ticket halls, escalators, platforms and when the train is in the station. No coverage in the tunnels. Compatible device required. See ee.co.uk/tubewifi for more information.
9. 30GB + Damage Cover Business Select price plan – Price exclusive of VAT. VAT isn’t applied to the inclusive damage cover insurance benefit which instead has insurance premium tax (IPT) at the applicable rate applied. Due to the difference in tax treatment, the damage cover insurance benefit will be shown on the bill as a separate £10.08 or £7.84, depending on handset chosen. This will also be shown on Your Confirmation of Your Insurance Cover in your welcome pack. If the taxes or costs relating to this price plan change, this may affect the amount you pay each month. You can cancel the insurance part of the Business Select cover at any time, with no additional fees or charges. The damage cover will apply up to the date of cancellation. We will then immediately change your price plan, for the remainder of your contract only, to an alternative “Business Select” price plan at the same cost as the “Business Select with Damage Cover” price plan. By default, this change will be to the 60GB data Boost Business Select price plan, unless you choose an alternative “Business Select” price plan at the same cost. Cancellation of the insurance part of the Business Select cover will not result in a reduction in the amount of the monthly price that you pay to EE.The insurance element of Full Cover and Damage Cover is underwritten by Allianz Insurance plc (Registered in England No. 84638), Registered office: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. Allianz Insurance plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Financial Services Register No. 121849. We may refuse cover. Breakdown and all other features of Full Cover will be provided by EE Insurance and other terms apply, see full terms (Choose EE price Guide for Small Business) at ee.co.uk/businessterms.
10. Upgrade Anytime: Only available to customers with an eligible device on selected Business Select price plans who have had their plan for at least 14 days and are up to date with all payments. Subject to credit check. New plan must be of same or higher value and have a Minimum Term of 24 months. Early upgrade charge may be payable, see business.ee.co.uk/upgradeanytime for charges. Your old device must be returned in full working order and power up, with any security features such as Find My iPhone disabled, otherwise damaged/missing device charge may apply, see business.ee.co.uk/upgradeanytime for charges. You must back up all contacts and data before you send the device to us, as we cannot return the device to you once we have received it. Device may also be referred to as a handset. EE Upgrade Anytime is only available to customers who have less than 50 connections. Customers who have 50 or more connections should contact us to discuss available upgrade options. If you wish to upgrade within the 90 day period before the end of the Minimum Term applicable to your current plan, you will not be able to participate in EE Upgrade Anytime but you can upgrade as normal with no early upgrade charge and you can keep your old device/ EE Upgrade Anytime is subject to the EE Pay Monthly Terms for Small Business which can be found at the following link under Network Terms https://ee.co.uk/business/small/help/terms-and-conditions/business-terms-and-conditions/.