HOW DO I REGISTER FOR A MY EE ACCOUNT?
Registering for a My EE account is the quickest and easiest way to manage your account. It lets you:
- Manage your mobile devices
- Check your usage and view bills
- Make payments
- Manage your Direct Debit
- See your upgrade options
- Use this link to enter your name, email address, password and mobile number
- You’ll be prompted to add any accounts by entering a mobile number
- We’ll send you an email to verify your email address, open it and click the link within 24hrs
Allowing other users to access My EE
My EE has two different access levels: Bill Payer and User.
Each My EE account can have one Bill Payer role. This user will have full account access so they can do things like view bills and arrange upgrades.
If additional logins are needed, other people can be registered as Users. This lets them view information about their own mobile number, such as remaining allowance, any unbilled charges and plan information. Users don’t have full access to the account so they can’t make changes, order upgrades, or view bills.
Downloading the EE app
Download the EE app from the App Store or Google Play. One little tap for complete control and all the help you need.
Adding other EE numbers to your My EE account
If you’ve got multiple accounts with EE, such as a Personal account or EE Home Broadband, you can add these to your My EE account.
You’ll still review a separate bill for each account, but you’ll have just one My EE login, and you’ll be able to see all your accounts in one place.
Here’s how to add additional accounts to My EE:
- Click this link to access My EE, or click My Account from the Main menu and then ‘Add an Account’
- You’ll be prompted to add your accounts by entering a mobile number
- We’ll ask you to confirm some information about your account as a security check, and if this is entered correctly the additional account will be added