MULTI-DEVICE INSURANCE DISCOUNTS
You’re eligible for a multi-device insurance discount if you’re insuring more than one phone, tablet or wearable.
The discounts apply to your total monthly insurance bill for all the eligible insurance products on your account.
There's no upper limit on the number of insurance policies that can be taken out for a multi-device insurance discount.
Number of qualifying insurance products
Discount applied to each qualifying insurance product
2 - 9
10 – 19
So, if you insure ten devices, you'll get 15% on all ten of your eligible insurance products.
Here’s how it affects your bill
- Your discount is calculated by the number of eligible insurance products on your EE account at your next bill date and will be automatically applied to your next bill.
- You'll be able to see your discount as a line item on your bill, in My EE or in the EE app.
- Your billing run is on your first bill and explained in your welcome pack. If you have any other queries, get in touch.
Where discounts won’t apply
- If your multiple policies aren’t on the same account (even if they’re for the same business)
- If you remove an eligible insurance product from your account, then your discount could be removed. See full terms and conditions
- The discount doesn’t apply to your excess fee, or any other fees related to insurance.
- You don’t need to take all Insurance & Protection products out at the same time to get the discount.
Please be aware these terms or offers can change or be withdrawn at any time.
Our insurance is underwritten and administered by Chubb European Group SE.