HOW DO I CANCEL MY EE BUSINESS ACCOUNT
How do I cancel my pay monthly plan if I’ve had it for under 14 days?
We’re sorry you’re thinking of leaving us. If you give us a quick call, we might find a simple solution to the problems you're having. But if you'd prefer to simply cancel your services with us, we will of course help you with this.
If you opened your plan online, over the phone or with a BT Local Business, follow these steps:
1. Download this cancellation form (PDF, 221KB)
2. Fill it in and return by:
3. Our team will be in touch with further instructions
Alternatively, you can call our cancellations team on 0800 079 0103.
If you opened your plan in store, or with a Retail Business Consultant, you can only cancel your plan in the following scenarios:
- If you're experiencing coverage issues
- or our coverage doesn't meet your expectations
To cancel your plan under these circumstances, you’ll need to visit your nearest EE store. We won’t be able to close your account unless you bring the following items:
I’ve had my pay monthly plan longer than 14 days and want to cancel — what do I need to know?
There are a few things you need to be aware of before cancelling your plan after the first 14 days:
1. You’ll have to give us 30 days’ notice, even if the minimum term of your plan has expired
2. If you cancel your plan early, you’ll incur an Early Cancellation Charge and a Notice Period Charge
3. If you have more than one plan on your account, let us know which one you’d like to cancel
4. We’ll need your up-to-date address to send your final bill
5. Any pending requests on your account will be cancelled
6. If your plan’s end date is longer than 45 days away, we might not be able to cancel it – we’ll text you if that’s the case
7. If you cancel in writing, we’ll start you cancellation from the date we process the letter, rather than the day you sent it
To cancel your pay monthly plan after more than 14 days:
Complaints Code of Practice
If you would like any information about our Complaints Code of Practice, please see make a complaint.