Keep track of your costs
We understand your business needs clear billing that’s easy to reference - so you can check usage, record costs and manage your mobiles more effectively.
That’s why, as well as giving to access to My EE where you can view your invoices and manage your payments online, we also give you the option of signing-up for bill analysis.
Our analysis service gives you detailed reports to help you understand how employees are using their mobiles.
So you can keep track of business costs and work out ways to save without the hassle of having to wade through reams of paper bills.
Why use bill analysis?
This easy-to-use, versatile business tool allows you to:
- Record and monitor costs throughout your company
- Identify personal use – highlight usage in and out of office hours
- Use exception reporting to manage costs – see the most expensive usage
- Fully customise your view – create a company structure, tailor reports and assign names to destination numbers
- View online and download a PDF copy of your summary invoice (a VAT summarised version is available within My EE)
Our bill analysis tools cover calls, texts and data, and allows you to click through your billing data to reveal the information you need, right down to individual spending
Separate out personal use
You can set up bill analysis to give everyone in your company their own log-in, with two levels of access available.
Administrators can access all of your company’s billing data, while Handset Users can view and analyse their own usage.
They can also use the Splitbill function to tag which calls, texts and other items were for their own personal use and then submit the result to an Administrator.
Bill Analyser: what it is and how to get it
Bill Analyser is a secure online analysis tool that offers an overview of your business mobile account, so you can:
- Make better business decisions based on accurate data
- Monitor costs with complete tracking
- Record monthly usage costs by department, cost centre or project team
We recommend Bill Analyser to businesses with 10 or more connections. And remember, it’s completely free to use.
To register as a new user please speak to your customer service representative. Once registered you’ll be sent an activation code, and instructions on how to use the service.