The legal bit
Business Full Works
Our Business Full Works plans (only available on iPhones) will give you access to our 5G Network, with uncapped speeds in the UK if you have a 5G device and are in the coverage area. If you don’t have a 5G device, you will get access to our fastest 4G speeds subject to coverage. Check coverage here www.ee.co.uk/coverage before selecting your plan.
Business Full Works plans come with unlimited data. You also get three Smart Benefits, one of them will be a choice between Apple Music or BT Sport Ultimate. You also get inclusive access to Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade for the length of the contract. On devices directly purchased from EE, you will get Upgrade Anytime (see EE Upgrade Anytime section), Lifetime Guarantee and Free Next Day replacement (see Lifetime Guarantee and Phone Replacement section). Please note that some of the handset plans below are only available with selected devices and these devices are subject to change from time to time. Monthly charges can vary dependent on handset chosen, please visit https://business.ee.co.uk/ for details.
Unlimited data allowance for your sole use only. Roaming in EU/EEA is subject to 60GB per month fair use policy and limited to three months of continuous roaming. Unlimited Plans are not available with any other discount or promotion. We may consider usage above 600GB/month to be excessive and have the right to move you to a more suitable plan.
Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Islands, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Saint Martin, Saint Barthelemy and Vatican City
2: Calling Abroad to the EU: Allowances include all of the countries above, excluding Estonia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania and Monaco
3: Unlimited Data Plans: Unlimited data allowance for your sole use only. Roaming in EU/EEA is subject to 60GB per month fair use policy and limited to three months of continuous roaming. Unlimited Plans are not available with any other discount or promotion. We may consider usage above 600GB/month to be excessive and have the right to move you to a more suitable plan
4: 5G Ready Plans: 5G is available in 100 locations across the UK and is rolling out across other UK locations during 2020. Check your location’s coverage at ee.co.uk/coverage. Speeds vary by location, coverage and demand. 5G coverage and 5G compatible device are needed to access the 5G network. If you’re on a 5G device, in some very limited circumstances right at the edge of the 5G-enabled area and when you are indoors, your device may show you’re connected to the 5G network when you’re not. You’ll still receive our best available speed at this location. If you’re on a 5G Ready Plan with a 4G device or in an area not yet covered by the 5G network you will receive our best available non-5G speeds.
5. Smart Benefits for Business Full Works: Customers on Business Full Works plan can choose one smart benefit from Apple Music and BT Sport. Customers can choose their smart benefit at purchase, or by texting PICK to 150. They also get inclusive access to Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade for the length of the contract by texting START ARCADE to 150 for Apple Arcade and START TV+ to 150 for Apple TV+ . We may at any time change the range of smart benefits available, the content of the smart benefit or the minimum length of time each smart benefit must be active for. We will try to notify active users of the affected smart benefit if we do this but are not obliged to. Each smart benefit may take up to 24 hours to activate. Third party subscriptions may be required, and the smart benefit may be subject to third party terms and conditions.
Apple Arcade: Data used will decrement from your plan allowance. Only available to iOS users. Apple Arcade is for your personal, non-commercial use only. To redeem requires an iPhone using iOS13 or later. To access content requires a device using iOS13 or later, iPad using iPadOS and Mac with macOS Catalina. Apple ID required. You must not attempt to share, edit or adapt the content made available to you. Content is variable and may be withdrawn at any time. UK use only. Apple Arcade terms apply.
Apple TV+: Only one Apple TV+ offer per Apple ID and only one Apple TV+ offer per family if you’re part of a Family Sharing group, regardless of the number of devices you or your family purchases. Up to 6 family members can share one Apple TV+ subscription through Family Sharing. Data used will decrement from your plan allowance. Only available to iOS users. Apple TV+ is for your personal, non-commercial use only. To redeem requires a iPhone using iOS 12.3 or later. To access content required a device using iOS12.3 or later, Mac with macOS Catalina and Apple TV with tvOS 12.3. Apple ID required. You must not attempt to share, edit or adapt the content made available to you. Content is variable and may be withdrawn at any time. UK use only. Apple TV+ terms apply.
BT Sport: You need a smartphone or tablet with an EE SIM. Devices must use at least Android 4.1, Windows 10 or iOS 9 operating systems. Some in-app functionality is restricted on Windows 10. To use the BT Sport app you’ll need a TV licence for the household registered to your EE account. BT Sport Ultimate is for your personal, non-commercial use in the UK. You must not attempt to share, edit or adapt the content made available to you. It’s your responsibility to ensure that content accessed by under 18s is suitable for those viewing it. Content available via the BT Sport app may change from time to time. When you download and use the BT Sport app, you will use data that may decrement from your price plan’s inclusive allowance. For the additional price of £4.17 per month excluding VAT, you can add BT Sport Large Screen (in SDR) to your BT Sport Ultimate Smart Benefit. Further terms apply www.ee.co.uk/terms.
Apple Music: Data used will decrement from your price plan allowance. Apple Music is for your personal, non-commercial use in the UK. You must not attempt to share, edit or adapt the content made available to you. Apple Music is on demand content only. Device limitations apply. A compatible device is required to stream content. Third party content provider terms apply. It’s your responsibility to ensure that content accessed by under 18s is suitable for those viewing it. Content is variable and may be withdrawn at any time. Access to content outside of the UK and the ability to watch on other devices are subject to the terms and conditions of Apple Music. Apple Music terms and conditions apply. For more details go to https://business.ee.co.uk/iphone-zone/apple-music/.
6: Upgrade Anytime
The terms below for EE Upgrade Anytime do not apply to price plans purchased via Indirect Partners. The Indirect Partners have their own terms for any early upgrade price plans and/or offers.
We will only accept your request for EE Upgrade Anytime on the Business Select price plans identified in the table immediately above if:
you have an eligible device as set out at business.ee.co.uk/upgradeanytime;
fewer than 50 connections;
the plan that you are upgrading from has been in place for at least 14 days but you are not within 90 days of the end of your Minimum Term;
your account and all payments are up to date;
you are upgrading to a price plan with a new 24 month Minimum Term to which the same or higher monthly payment than that in your current plan, applies;
you pass our credit checks.
If you have fewer than 50 connections and you grow your account to 50 or more connections, you will be unable to participate in EE Upgrade Anytime when you reach 50 connections. Customers who have 50 or more connections should contact us to discuss available upgrade options.
Eligible customers must upgrade, in a participating EE retail store or by contacting our call centre.
We may apply an early upgrade charge. More information about this can be found under the Charges paragraph below.
If you want to trade in your old device you will:
need to return your current device in full working condition, power up, with no missing, damaged or cracked parts, (e.g. a stylus for touch screen devices should be included if the device was originally supplied with one) and with any security features such as Find My iPhone disabled;
remove all personal content and make back-up copies where appropriate. We are not responsible for any content you lose as a result of the upgrade; and
remove the SIM card, disable any location finder software on the device, remove any security features (e.g. PIN code, finger print access).
You understand that once you return your current device to us you will not be able to get it back again.
If the device is damaged or not returned, a damaged or missing device charge may apply, which can be found at the following link: business.ee.co.uk/upgradeanytime
If you do not want to trade in your old device you will have to pay an extra charge. More information about this charge can be found under the Charges paragraph below.
If you wish to upgrade within the 90 day period before the end of the Minimum Term applicable to your current plan, you will not be able to participate in EE Upgrade Anytime and you can upgrade as normal with no early upgrade charge and you can keep your old device.
EE Upgrade Anytime is subject to the EE Pay Monthly Terms for Small Business which can be found at the following link under Network Terms: https://business.ee.co.uk/help/terms-and-conditions/business-terms-and-conditions/.
If you participate in this EE Upgrade Anytime price plan, you’ll be ineligible for any other recycle and reward scheme that would otherwise be available to you.
We may withdraw EE Upgrade Anytime at any time.
Where as part of the EE Upgrade Anytime you trade in your device, we will send you a new device. Devices are subject to availability at the time you want to upgrade.
Early Upgrade Charge - you may be charged an early upgrade charge in accordance with the section “How does Upgrade Anytime work” at business.ee.co.uk/upgradeanytime.
If you do not want to trade in your old device or your old device is not returned, you will pay an extra charge as set out at the table 'Can I still Upgrade Anytime if I don't want to trade in my old device or my device is not returned' at business.ee.co.uk/upgradeanytime.
Damaged Device Charge - you may be charged a damaged device charge in accordance with the “What do I do if my phone is damaged” table at business.ee.co.uk/upgradeanytime. A damaged device charge applies where your device:
• does not power up;
• is not free from PIN locks;
• cannot make and receive calls or send texts;
• does not have fully operative features (such as Bluetooth or a camera);
• does not have fully operative control buttons (including they keypad);
• does not have an IMEI label or has a damaged or defaced IMEI label;
• does not have a display that is clear or fully intact;
• has fading and/or missing pixels, cracks or bleeding on the screen;
• screens aren’t free from major scratching;
• is not free from water damage or ingress (signs of water damage as signified by the manufacturer’s water damage indicators);
• has Find My iPhone enabled including if it has been Activation Locked via an iCloud account. All devices running iOS7 or older are Activation Locked automatically and the device must be removed from an iCloud account. If you haven’t removed it from your iCloud account or disabled Find My iPhone before sending in, we will not return the device to you for you to unlock subsequently.
The damaged device charge is also applicable where repairs have been carried out to your device by a third party not authorised by us or the manufacturer or if any theft/loss protection apps on your device are not disabled.
If you are in any doubt, you are advised to contact us before arranging your EE Upgrade Anytime.
We may vary the charges at any time.
7: EE Lifetime Guarantee: You’ll benefit from your normal manufacturer warranty and when it runs out, you’ll then benefit from this EE warranty so long as you remain on an eligible plan and your account is up to date. Your EE Lifetime Guarantee only covers the original device supplied to you by EE. If your device suffers from electrical or mechanical breakdown through normal use during the warranty period, we will repair it for free. For full details and exclusions see ee.co.uk/businessterms for full terms and conditions.
Information & pricing correct as at September 2020.
Prices exclude VAT of 20%. Subject to business registration and credit check. Minimum Term applies. Calls and text allowances are to call/text UK mobiles and landlines starting 01, 02 and 03 when in UK or EU/EEA; to call/text EU/EEA mobiles & landlines when roaming in EU/EEA (outside UK); Jersey, Guernsey & Isle of Man treated as EU/EEA.
Calls to 084, 087, 09 & 118 numbers are not included; you’ll be charged EE’s Access Charge of 46p/min plus the applicable service charge (see ee.co.uk/ukcalling).
Calls to 070 numbers cost up to 46p/min.
Inclusive data is for use in the UK & EU/EEA unless otherwise specified.
Data fair use policy may apply. For more information, read our Fair Use Policy.
Deposit needed for roaming in limited circumstances.
You own device 6 months from plan start date. Other terms apply, see ee.co.uk/businessterms.
Always check coverage before joining EE at ee.co.uk/coverage. 5G & 4G speeds depend on location & number of users. Check your coverage at ee.co.uk/coverage
8: Dual SIM offer terms:
- If you have purchased an Apple device with the ability to have a secondary eSIM (iPhone XS, XS Max and XR onwards) you can apply for a secondary dual SIM to use this eSIM functionality if you have purchased your contract with EE Small Business from the 2nd of September 2020 onwards.
- All the general dual SIM terms set out below apply to the dual SIM offer.
- The secondary eSIM will be available in two variants, £7.50 per month on a 24 months contract and £5.00 per month on a 36 months contract. The line rental will be discounted 100% for the length of the contract and the charges will be applied after the minimum contract period is completed.
- You can only apply for a secondary eSIM between day 15 and day 45 of the main handset contract by texting DUAL SIM to 150.
- This offer is limited to Apple customers purchasing EE Small Business price plans on EE Small Business account types.
- The secondary eSIM is subject to credit check and eligibility of a second line.
- If you’re not the bill payer, you need to get their permission before ordering a dual SIM.
- The monthly allowances that you will receive on this secondary eSIM will be unlimited minutes and texts. The allowances can be used in the EU.
- All out of bundle charges will be charged as per the Non-Standard Price Guide for EE Small Business available at https://business.ee.co.uk/help/terms-and-conditions/business-terms-and-conditions/
9. General dual SIM terms:
- To use your dual SIM device you will need two lines on your account, one with a physical SIM and one with an eSIM. Both lines will be subject to our Network Terms which are at https://business.ee.co.uk/help/terms-and-conditions/business-terms-and-conditions/
- You will have to set up one line as your default data line and any apps that you download and use will use the data from that line. You will not be able to download and use apps on the other line unless you change your default data line. You can do this within your device settings.
- If you are on a call on one of your lines anyone calling the other line will be diverted to voicemail. You will not be alerted to the fact that someone is calling on your other line as it will be on standby.
- If you purchased your device from EE and have an EE eSIM and your device needs to be returned for repair or replacement you have three options for your e-SIM line. You can:
- Take a physical SIM to use in another device until your dual SIM device is returned; or
- Request another eSIM for use in another device until your device is returned (you will need photo ID to obtain a replacement eSIM); or
- Obtain a pro-rated refund on the monthly recurring charge for your e-SIM line for the period that your device is being repaired.
- You will be entitled to cancel your eSIM line without paying any early termination charge if you return your device:
- Within 14 days of delivery due to a coverage issue or if you purchased the device via our call centre; or
- Within 30 days of delivery due to a fault and request a refund rather than repair or replacement.
- You will be entitled to cancel your physical SIM line and return your device within 14 days of delivery if you:
- Have coverage issues; or
- Made your purchase or via our call centre,
in line with our usual cancellation policy.
- For as long as an eSIM for the Apple XR or any other dual SIM device which EE may offer in the future which has an eSIM is only available on EE, if you have the right to end the contract for your eSIM line during the minimum term without paying an early termination charge because we have made a change which results in a material detriment to you then you will also have the right to end the contract for your physical SIM without paying any early termination charge. If e-SIMs are available on another network this will not apply. The same will not apply the other way around.
- If you start your physical SIM line and your eSIM line at different times then your minimum terms may end at different times. This means that if you decide to terminate one line at the end of the minimum term and want to terminate the other line as well you may have to pay an early termination charge on the line which is still within its minimum term.
- If you give or sell your device to someone else, including if you return it for repair or trade it in, you need to remove both your physical SIM and your eSIM. We cannot remove your eSIM or any related data if you have sent your device to us for repair or trade in. SIM cards of either type can contain private information, and may enable unauthorised use of your Network airtime. If you fail to remove your SIMs, you will be responsible for any use of either SIM card arising before, or after the transfer or return of your device.
- If one of your lines is terminated or suspended for a serious breach of our network terms (such as making nuisance calls or texts, using illegal repeaters or failing to make any payments although this is not a full list of serious breaches) the other line may be terminated or suspended too. This may also result in your device being blacklisted.
10: Apple News+ offer for EE customers:
Offer available to consumers and Small Business customers on an EE pay monthly or SIM-only phone plans on a 12 month or more minimum term.
Individual Apple News+ Membership is free for 6 months. One offer per customer.
If you’ve already subscribed to Apple News+ you will not be eligible for six months free, you will only be eligible for 5 months free from the day after your 1 month free period with Apple ends.
After 6 months, membership automatically renews and you’ll be charged £8.33 Ex VAT a month directly through your Apple Account. You can cancel at any time by cancelling your subscription through your Apple device.
If removed from your Apple account during the first six months, you’ll be unable to get the add-on again free of charge. Apple ID required.
Apple News+ is for your personal, non-commercial use only. This offer is non-transferable. Not available with any other Apple News+ membership offer.
Apple News+ terms apply. View terms on Apple website
UK’S NO.1 NETWORK 7 YEARS IN A ROW: Rankings based on the RootMetrics® UK RootScore® Report: From H2 2013 to H1 2020. Tested with best commercially available smartphones on 4 national mobile networks across all available network types. Your experiences may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of EE. Visit ROOTMETRICS.CO.UK for more details.
NO.1 5G network: based on analysis of 5G speed, reliability, and availability data collected by RootMetrics® in Jan-Jun 2020. Tested at locations across the UK with the best commercially available smartphones on 4 national mobile networks across all available network types. Your experiences may vary. Not an endorsement of EE. Visit ROOTMETRICS.CO.UK for more details.
The monthly price shown, add-ons and all out of bundle charges will increase on or after 31st March every year by the Consumer Price Index rate of inflation published in January that year, plus 3.9%. See ee.co.uk/increase for details. Please note the cost of other services you take from us may increase or decrease while you’re an EE customer
Out of allowance rates (New Section)
- Minutes: 46p a minute*
- Texts: 30p each
- Photo messages: 46p each
- Voicemail: Free
- 080 numbers: Free
- 084, 087, 09 and 118 numbers: 46p per minute + Service Charge*
* Minutes and texts from UK to UK mobiles and UK landlines starting with 01, 02, and 03. (excluding Jersey, Guernsey & Isle of Man).
Calls to 084, 087, 09 and 118 numbers are not included and you will be charged the EE access charge plus the applicable service charge. See more details on the costs to call 084, 087, 09 and 118 numbers.
* For countries in our ‘Calling Abroad’ EE Europe Zone please refer to https://business.ee.co.uk/small-medium-business/international-business/calling-abroad/
* For countries in our ‘Roaming’ EE Europe Zone please refer to https://business.ee.co.uk/small-medium-business/international-business/roaming/
*UK’S NO.1 NETWORK 8 YEARS IN A ROW: Rankings based on the RootMetrics® UK RootScore® Report: From H2 2013 to H1 2021. Tested with best commercially available smartphones on 4 national mobile networks across all available network types. Your experiences may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of EE. Visit ee.co.uk/claims for more details.
** NO.1 Network: Rankings based on the RootMetrics® UK RootScore® Report: H2 2013 to H1 2021. Tested at locations across the UK with the best commercially available smartphones on 4 national mobile networks across all available network types. Your experiences may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of EE. Visit ee.co.uk/claims for more details.