TRANSFERRING YOUR PHONE NUMBER - WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
This article is for EE customers who have recently provided us with a PAC Code. If you haven’t already and want to keep your number then click here.
Thank you for providing us with your PAC code. Here’s a few things we wanted to remind you about:
Before your number transfers over
- Make sure you’ve backed up all your contacts onto your old SIM and copy them onto your new phone.
On the day of the transfer
- When your number transfers over you may experience slight loss of service on the day. This is just while the process completes and should only last a short period.
After the transfer has completed
- If you have insurance then contact the provider to update the number
- Text AL to 150 to check what allowance you have left.
- Login to your My EE app and update the number
- iPhone only – make sure you update the settings in iMessage to show your new number.
- You Fix/Pay as you go only: make sure you register your new number on your Top Up card
- Call 222 from your phone to set up your Voicemail.