WHAT IS CHARGE TO BILL?
This is the name for services and goods purchased via your mobile. They used to be called Premium Rate Services or PRS.
Voted for a TV talent show? Texted a donation to a charity? Entered a competition on your phone? If so, you’ll see a charge to bill from companies on your bill under the ‘Services from other companies’ section.
Why have I been charged?
You’ll have been charged because you requested a service, voted, entered a competition, or purchased digital content and agreed for the charges be applied to your EE bill. These charges aren’t for EE services and they’re charged by the company that provided the services.
What have I been charged for?
There’s all manner of digital content available via the App store on your phone. When you want to buy something, your App Store will notify you of the charge and give you the option to agree and install the content. The charge is then applied to your EE bill and shows as one of the following depending on what type of device you’re using:
- Apple (MXFT12 – example alphanumeric order id).
- MSFT STORE (Microsoft Store).
- GOOGLE PLAY (Google).
- D SAMSUNGAPPS (Samsung).
You can check your device purchase history to see what content you’ve been billed for:
- From the home screen, tap Settings
- Select the Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Select Media & Purchases and tap View Account
- Select Purchase History and you will see a list of all recent charges
- From the home screen tap on the Play store
- Click on Options
- Select Account
- Click Purchase history and you will see a list of all recent charges