HOW TO CAST TNT SPORTS ON EE TO YOUR TV
You can enjoy the best seats in the house for the Premier League, UEFA Champions League, Europa League and FA Cup matches with TNT Sports. And that’s not forgetting TNT Sports Fight Night Live boxing, cricket, American sports and much, much more.
It’s easy to cast TNT Sports to your TV, here’s what you need to know.
What do I need to cast TNT Sports?
To cast TNT Sports from your device to your TV, you need to be able to access the discovery+ app on your TV and have either Apple TV or Google Chromecast.
First, check if you’re subscribed to TNT Sports on discovery+:
- Login to My EE and select Add-ons and Benefits from the main menu.
- If you’ve more than one mobile number on your account, select the relevant one from the dropdown.
- Scroll to the currently active add-ons section and look for TNT Sports.
How do I cast TNT Sports with Apple TV?
Discovery+ is available as an app on Apple TV. You can download discovery+ from the App Store and access your TNT Sports content on there.
To cast TNT Sports on discovery+ using Apple TV:
- Download the discovery+ app on your Apple TV.
- Select the correct HDMI input on your TV for Apple TV.
- Access your Apple TV app from your iPhone or iPad.
- Find the event you want to watch on the discovery+ app and select it to start watching it. If you’re shown standard or enhanced, choose standard.
- When you see the menu, select Apple TV. It may take a few seconds, but TNT Sports will then start playing on your TV.
- If you want to stop casting, simply click the blue airplay icon and click on your device name.
How do I cast TNT Sports with Google Chromecast?
Here’s how to cast TNT Sports on discovery+ using Google Chromecast:
- Download the Google Home app and set up Google Chromecast through the app.
- Select the correct HDMI input on your TV for Google Chromecast
- Make sure your Google Chromecast is connected to the same network as your device.
- Find the TNT Sports event you want to watch on the discovery+ app and select the casting icon in the top right-hand corner (if you don’t see the casting icon and you’re using an Android device, make sure your Google Play Service is up to date).
- Select your Google Chromecast from the available list. It will turn white when connected and will start casting TNT Sports.