sim only from ee
- Pay monthly
- What else you'll get on an EE Business pay monthly SIM-only planThe legal bit
(1) Just how fast your 4G will be depends on a couple of things: where you are and how many other people are using 4G too. Average 4G speeds 12-15Mb/second (EE test data 2013).
(2) Double speed: limited roll-out and select areas only, check ee.co.uk/coverage. Based on EE test data 2013 (average speeds doubled from 12-15Mb/second to 24-30Mb/second) and doubling 4G network capacity from 2x10MHz to 2x20MHz. Speeds referred to are download speeds. Just how fast your 4G will be depends on a couple of things: where you are and how many other people are using 4G too. As fast as home broadband: based on 4G speeds of up to 60Mb/second (source: EE test data 2013) compared to average superfast fibre speed of 44.6Mb/second (source: most recent Ofcom fixed line speed survey). Other terms apply.
- EE Business Plans – Out-of-Bundle Details
Minutes Texts Photo messages Voicemail 08 numbers35p a minute10p each25p eachfree17p-33p a minute
1. Minutes and texts from UK to UK mobiles and UK landlines starting with 01, 02 and 03. Does not include premium 08 numbers.
2. Calls and texts to premium rate numbers and non-geographic numbers (which can vary overtime) are not included.