There is a 15GB fair use policy, except on our 32GB, 40GB and 60GB plans which have a 25GB fair use policy. For more information, read our fair use policy.1. Only applies to phones and tablets supplied by EE or sourced from EE. Your statutory rights remain unaffected. Replacements will be from refurbished stock and may be a different model with a similar specification.
2. EE’s current download speed for 4G is up to 30 mbps (EE test data October 2015). Double Speed 4GEE: Select areas only. Speeds based on test data 2015 (up to speeds doubled from 30 Mbps to 60 Mbps). 4G network capacity doubled from 2 x 10 MHz to 2 x 20 MHz. Speeds referred to are download speeds. 4G+ in London: limited roll out. Select areas in London only. Based on EE test data August – September 2015. More than 10% customers in coverage will receive speeds up to 90 mbps. Speeds referred to are download speeds. EE will continue rolling out double speed 4GEE and 4G+ to other locations in the future. Compatible device and relevant software required to hold and view video conferences in HD. Check coverage at ee.co.uk/coverage before purchasing EE Business Extra Plan.
3. Applies to 12 and 24 month plans with Unlimited Minutes & Texts included (excludes promotional plans.)
4. Europe (Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guadeloupe, Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Islands, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, St Bartholomew, St Martin Sweden, Switzerland. (Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Estonia and Monaco are excluded from IDD, but are included for roaming only). Using allowance in EU on Business and Business Extra plans are only when roaming. It does not include calling EU countries from the UK. Calling countries outside the EU are not included and costs to these countries will vary. There is a 15GB fair use policy, except on our 32GB, 40GB and 60GB plans which have a 25GB fair use policy. For more information, read our fair use policy.
5. BT SPORT: TV license & latest Android, Window or iOS operating system required. App is for your personal, non-commercial use in the UK. Visit ee.co.uk/btsportappterms for full info.
6. Non EU roaming: USA, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, Australia.
7. UK registered 084 and 087 numbers when you’re in the UK.
Availability subject to credit check and business registration. Prices exclude VAT of 20%. The monthly price will go up by RPI in March in each year of your agreement. Other prices may increase as well. You will only own any device from month 6 of your agreement. Other terms apply, see ee.co.uk/businessterms.
WiFi on the London Underground: WiFi access in enabled stations: ticket halls, escalators, platforms and when the train is in the station. No coverage in the tunnels. Compatible device required. See ee.co.uk/tubewifi for more information.