1. Only applies to compatible handsets and tablets supplied by EE or sourced from EE (subject to availability). Your statutory rights remain unaffected. Replacements will be from refurbished stock and may be a different model with a similar specification.
2. Mobile only: 4G speeds depend on location, number of users and plan. 4G only available on EE plans. Check your coverage at ee.co.uk/coverage. Compatible device required. 4G IN MORE PLACES THAN ANY OTHER UK NETWORK: Based on results from the RootMetrics® UK RootScore® Report: H1 (Jan – Jun) 2018. Tested at locations across the UK with the best commercially available smartphones on 4 national mobile networks across all available network types, conducting over 25K randomly sampled test cycles. EE tests carried out using 4GEE Max tariff with uncapped speeds. Your experiences may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of EE. Visit www.rootmetrics.co.uk for more details.
3. Applies to 30-day plans and 12, 24 and 36-month plans with Unlimited Minutes & Texts included (excludes promotional plans).
4. Europe (Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guadeloupe, Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Islands, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, St Bartholomew, St Martin Sweden, Switzerland. (Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Estonia and Monaco are excluded from IDD, but are included for roaming only). Using allowance in EU on Business and Business Extra plans are only when roaming. It does not include calling EU countries from the UK. Calling countries outside the EU are not included and costs to these countries will vary. There is a 15GB fair use policy while roaming applies to 16GB, 25GB, 30GB, 32GB, 50GB and 60GB plans.
4a. There is a 50GB fair use policy while roaming applies to 200GB plans.
5. BT SPORT: TV license & latest Android, Window or iOS operating system required. App is for your personal, non-commercial use in the UK. Visit www.ee.co.uk/btsportappterms for full info.
6. Non-EU roaming: USA, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, Australia, China, India, Israel and Turkey.
7. Upgrade: Upgrades are available at any time during the Minimum Period of Service of a Service Plan, to existing Business customers taking an eligible Service Plan and Service Plan add-on and device. Upgrades are provided in accordance with the terms of paragraph 11 of the EE Mobile Schedule to the Business General Terms, which can be found here.
8. Availability subject to business registration and credit check. Prices exclude VAT of 20%. Minimum Term applies. Calls and text allowances are to call/text UK mobiles and landlines starting 01, 02, and 03 when in UK or EU/EEA; to call/text EU/EEA mobiles and landlines when roaming In EU/EEA (outside UK). Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man treated as EU/EEA. Calls to 084, 087, 09 and 118 numbers are not included; you will be charged at EE’S Access Charge of 37p/min plus the applicable service charge (see www.ee.co.uk/ukcalling). Calls to 070 numbers cost up to 63p/min. Inclusive data is for use in the UK & EU/EEA. Data fair use policy may apply. See EE Price Guide for Small Business at www.ee.co.uk/businessterms for countries covered by roaming and international allowances. Deposit needed for roaming in limited circumstances. You will not get 4G speeds using a 3G only phone. Deposit needed for roaming in limited circumstances. The monthly price will go up by RPI in each year of your agreement. You own device 6 months from plan start date. Other terms apply, see www.ee.co.uk/businessterms.
9. Compatible tablet; an enabled device like a USB modem (which you may need to buy) and coverage required. Plans are for mobile internet use only. Supports up to 10 compatible devices. Signal range up to 10m. The devices that you have connected to your mobile WiFi device at the same time, the slower your internet connection will be. Must be charged periodically in order to power devices. Battery life depends upon type of device connected and level of charge in 4GEE WiFi device.
10. WiFi on the London Underground: WiFi access in enabled stations: ticket halls, escalators, platforms and when the train is in the station. No coverage in the tunnels. Compatible device required. See ee.co.uk/tubewifi for more information.
11. On every EE contract the monthly price plan charge will be increased by RPI in March of each year. Other prices, such as call charges and Roaming costs, may also go up during your plan. Your first annual RPI increase will take place in March 2019.
12: If 30GB + Damage Cover Business Select price plan is chosen:
The price is shown exclusive of VAT. VAT isn’t applied to the inclusive damage cover insurance benefit which instead has insurance premium tax (IPT) at the applicable rate applied. Due to the difference in tax treatment, the damage cover insurance benefit will be shown on the bill as a separate £10.08 or £7.84, depending on handset chosen. This will also be shown on Your Confirmation of Your Insurance Cover in your welcome pack.. If the taxes or costs relating to this price plan change, this may affect the amount you pay each month.
You can cancel the insurance part of the Business Select cover at any time, with no additional fees or charges. The damage cover will apply up to the date of cancellation. We will then immediately change your price plan, for the remainder of your contract only, to an alternative “Business Select” price plan at the same cost as the “Business Select with Damage Cover” price plan. By default, this change will be to the 60GB data Boost Business Select price plan, unless you choose an alternative “Business Select” price plan at the same cost. Cancellation of the insurance part of the Business Select cover will not result in a reduction in the amount of the monthly price that you pay to EE.
The insurance element of Full Cover and Damage Cover is underwritten by Allianz Insurance plc (Registered in England No. 84638), Registered office: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. Allianz Insurance plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Financial Services Register No. 121849. We may refuse cover. Breakdown and all other features of Full Cover will be provided by EE Insurance and other terms apply, see full terms (Choose EE price Guide for Small Business)
13: If EE Upgrade Anytime is chosen by you:
Only available to customers with an eligible device on selected Business Select price plans who have had their plan for at least 14 days and are up to date with all payments. Subject to credit check. New plan must be of same or higher value and have a Minimum Term of 24 months. Early upgrade charge may be payable, see business.ee.co.uk/upgradeanytime for charges.
Your old device must be returned in full working order and power up, with any security features such as Find My iPhone disabled, otherwise damaged/missing device charge may apply, see business.ee.co.uk/upgradeanytime
for charges. You must back up all contacts and data before you send the device to us, as we cannot return the device to you once we have received it. Device may also be referred to as a handset.
EE Upgrade Anytime is only available to customers who have less than 50 connections. Customers who have 50 or more connections should contact us to discuss available upgrade options.
If you wish to upgrade within the 90 day period before the end of the Minimum Term applicable to your current plan, you will not be able to participate in EE Upgrade Anytime but you can upgrade as normal with no early upgrade charge and you can keep your old device
EE Upgrade Anytime is subject to the EE Pay Monthly Terms for Small Business which can be found at the following link under Network Terms https://ee.co.uk/business/small/help/terms-and-conditions/business-terms-and-conditions/
Information & pricing correct as at January 2019.
Price until March 2019
Price from March 2019 to March 2020
Price from March 2020 to March 2021
Prices shown per month
Prices shown per month plus annual RPI adjustment = Price A
Price A per month plus annual RPI adjustment
Annual price increase based on the full price of your plan and/or additional commitment service. The price will increase from march each year. Please note the cost of any additional services you take from us might also increase or decrease while you are an EE customer.