Two yous, one iPhone - only on EE
We’re the first UK network to offer Dual SIM on iPhone. And for a limited time only, you’ll save over £120 on iPhone XR with 60GB of monthly data, plus unlimited minutes and texts.
Don’t miss out – call 0800 956 6256 now.
Lines are open 9am-7pm Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm on Saturdays.
The legal bit
- Additional cost of £7.50/month applies for your second line. Applies only to iPhone XR 64GB & only available where the SIM is used with the phone purchased. You will not use the SIM with any other device. £120 saving is calculated based on the monthly cost reduction from £49 to £44 over a 24 month period and upfront cost reduction from £25 to £8.33.
- 24-month minimum term.
- Subject to credit check and business registration.
- Prices exclude 20% VAT.
- Offers are available for a limited time only, 15 February – 31 March 2019.
- Deals available to new customers and existing customers eligible for upgrade.
- Deals not available with any other discount or promotion.
- Calls and texts allowances can be used to call/text UK mobiles and landlines starting 01, 02, 03 when in UK or EU/EEA; to call/text EU/EEA mobiles & landlines when roaming in EU/EEA (outside UK); Jersey, Guernsey & Isle of Man treated as EU/EEA.
- Calls to UK 084, 087, 09 & 118 numbers are not included; you’ll be charged EE’s Access Charge of 40p/min plus the applicable service charge (see ee.co.uk/ukcalling for detailed list of service charges). Calls to 070 numbers cost up to 63p/min.
- 180 mins & texts from UK to EU excl. Estonia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania and Monaco
- The monthly price will be increased every year from March by an amount equal to the increase in the Retail Price Index. Annual price increase based on the full price of plan.
- Data allowance can be used in UK & EU/EEA; 50GB fair usage policy applies.
- See EE Price Guide for Small Business at ee.co.uk/businessterms for details of countries included, and for charges outside of allowance. Other terms apply, see ee.co.uk/businessterms.
- You will own device 6 months from plan start date.
- BT Sport App 24-months offer: your device will need an EE SIM and the latest iOS, Android or Windows operating system. Some in-app functionality is restricted on Windows 10. BT Sport is for your personal, non-commercial use in the UK. Content available via the app may change from time to time. Downloading and using the BT Sport app uses data that may decrement from your price plan’s allowance.
- BT Sport App: TV Licence required. Personal, non-commercial use within the UK only. You must not attempt to share or edit any content available through the app. Downloading and using the app on mobile will decrement your inclusive data allowance.
- 4G IN MORE PLACES THAN ANY OTHER UK NETWORK:
- Based on results from the RootMetrics® UK RootScore® Report: H1 (Jan – Jun) 2018. Tested at locations across the UK with the best commercially available smartphones on 4 national mobile networks across all available network types, conducting over 25K randomly sampled test cycles. EE tests carried out using 4GEE Max tariff with uncapped speeds. Your experiences may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of EE. Visit ROOTMETRICS.CO.UK for more details
- WiFi Calling: EE pay monthly customers with compatible phone only (check compatibility at www.ee.co.uk/wificallingphones). WiFi connection required. EE accepts no responsibility for the quality, availability or coverage of WiFi networks and calls made or received over them. All calls or texts charged as per your EE price plan, see ee.co.uk/priceguides.